Thursday, 14 April 2011

Cheweee Bars

I hunted around the supermarket looking for a treat I could have that might contain a hint of chocolate and tasty sweet goodness, but also have minimal sugar, fat and salt content.

What I came up with was the Harvest Cheweee bar. It had the lowest sugar of all of these types of ‘healthy’ cereal bars.

Each bar has

Calories 92
Sugar 5.6g
Fat 3.2g
Saturates 1.1g
Salt 0.1g

I find them very tasty and feel comfortable with having one almost every day, particularly after exercise when I’m feeling tired. They won’t fill you up but they might give you a little light relief.

I’m wondering if anyone else has come across Cheweee bars and if there is some hidden health secret I’m missing? Also they were two for one in Tesco last week (10 July).

No comments:

Post a Comment